Let’s talk about your job preferences
We telephone you to find out more about your experience and what motivates you as an individual and in your career.
We would also like to talk about:
- Preferable location – city, county
- Distance to workplace and transportation options – public transport or car
- Type of work place – a care home with nursing, hospital
- Type of employment – full time, part time, bank hours
- Preferable shift pattern – days, nights, mix
- Salary expectations
- Support with accommodation - if relocating from abroad or different part of the UK
- Availability to commence new employment
All information you provide us with will help speed the recruitment process and save you any disappointment! We like to know our Candidates well, their priorities and goals as only this way we can find you a dream job.
There are many, many job offers available and we realize that sometimes it’s hard to keep track. That’s what we are for! Knowing your job preference, we will prepare a list of the most suitable job vacancies in a chosen area. We will go through it with you so you know why these particular stand out.
But ultimately, the choice is yours! We leave it to you to decide which job interviews you would like to attend and when.
Only if you agree that you’d like your details to be sent to the client, then we’ll go ahead and present your CV to them.