Documents required to finalize the process
Before you commence your new employment, there are few pre-employment checks to be done.
- DBS check (criminal check) – this is to help employers to make safer recruitment decisions, this is especially important in a medical sector.
This check is run by the employer – you just need to provide them with all necessary documents and information, including:
- Your ID documents
- Documents confirming your current address
- Your Address history (last 5 years)
- Details of any names and surnames you used in the past
- References - we will need to check the names of the referees that you include on your application. Please ensure they are not family members of yours, and are senior to you in the positions that you have had. References are a very important part of the selection process and it is essential that we/employer obtain them without any delay