Nursing is a vocation, not just a job.
We perfectly understand how many things you need to take into account before you decide to accept a job offer.
The types of Nursing roles that our Clients offer include (but are not limited to):
- Registered General Nurse – RGN
- Registered Mental Nurse – RMN
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities – RNLD
To help you get started, we organise the documents that you will need.
We advise you on your registration for the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC). All candidates who are interested in being employed as a Nurse in the UK must obtain a registration from the NMC (which is the UK equivalent to Nurse Chambers of each country) and recognises qualifications of Nurses and Midwives.
*This applies to all candidates, no matter your country of origin.).
For more details please visit: www.nmc.org.uk
If you are already registered with NMC, we can start looking for the best possible job for you.
We discuss your preferences including:
- Preferable location – city, county
- Distance to workplace and transportation options – public transport or car
- Type of work place – a care home with nursing, hospital
- Type of employment – full time, part time, bank hours
- Preferable shift pattern – days, nights, mix
- Salary expectations
- Support with accommodation - if relocating from abroad or different part of the UK
- Availability to commence new employment
All the above will help us get to know you better, your expectations towards new job and your priorities. We don’t leave anything to chance!
There are many job offers on the market as there is high demand for nurses all over the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Our knowledge and experience allow us to advise what offers are best for you considering your preference and personal situation, especially if you decide to relocate to a different area. We are aware that decision to relocate is personal and different for everyone as everyone’s situation is different. When a family is involved, it usual takes more time to plan and to actually do it. However, we always help our Candidates to find proper accommodation in new area, good schools for your children or advice on job opportunities for your partner/spouse. This way, from the very first days of new employment, you are fully focused on new duties without being distracted by relocation aspects.