Stages of recrutiment
Stages of recruitment
- Your CV is received by Axamo Recruitment.
- We analyse your CV to make sure that you have included all of the information that the clients will need to see. The details of your experience, education, further courses and additional skills is asked for at this time – our Consultants need to make sure that we have all of the information that will make your application stand out.
- We telephone you to find out more about your experience and what motivates you as an individual and in your career. We will also detail the company’s needs and requirements.
- If you are a perfect match for our client, then you’ll be informed of the job description, company culture, role location, key rules and standards, plus the salary.
- If you agree that you’d like your details to be sent to the client, then we’ll go ahead and present your CV to them.
- After a while, we obtain feedback from the client and you are informed as to whether you will be invited to an interview.
- If successful, you will be given the details of the interview location and any other information that you’ll need.
- Preparation for the interview is of the utmost importance, you will not only need to look professional with what you chose to wear, but you’ll need to research the company as well, so that you’ll be able to impress on the interview day.
- When the client has made their decision, we relay this good news to you.
- If you have been successful at interview, we will provide you with full information about the job offer and give you the Offer Letter for your approval.
- We will also give you our expert support in all aspects of your new role and advise you on travel and moving arrangements.